Discreet Professional Clean Ups & Removals
Our experienced, very discrete technical teams are fully qualified in the cleaning and disposal process for any eventuality, decontaminating the scene and returning it for general, public or private use.
Having full industry certification provides clearance and full confidence for cleaning of any bio-hazard.
Additionally, landlords can be subject to a wide range of problems when tenants exit their properties, with fouling, sharps and other potential bio-hazards left to be removed by the landlord.
- Discreet Cleaning Services
- Trauma & Crime Scene Decontamination and Cleaning
- Bio-hazard Decontamination and Cleaning
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- Ozone treatments for sterilising all types of material
- Wet Spray Fogging to sanitise areas/rooms
- Surface Hand Sanitising
- Needle & Sharps Removal and Disposal
- Animal Fouling Areas Cleaned and Sterilised
Require further information on our blood and bodily fluid clean ups and removal services anywhere in the UK? Get in contact with your local Rainbow International today.