Following a flood or escape of water from plumbing installations in the home, our priority is to return the affected property to its pre incident condition as quickly as possible, minimising secondary damage, efficiently, effectively and with the minimum of disruption for the homeowner.
Water damage or flood damage can have consequences for the structure and integrity of your property, if the water damage and flood damage clean-up operation is not handled by experts in damage management.
25 years experience
Rainbow International has over 25 years’ experience in Damage Restoration, has a wealth of technical experience and knowledge, and is used by many of the UK's major insurance companies on their policyholders claims.
If you are affected by a flood in your home, an escape of water from plumbing installations, and need urgent or emergency advice on cleaning up after a flood, contact your local Rainbow office by typing your postcode into the branch finder on this page.
Water Damage Drying at a glance...
- Complete damage restoration
- Emergency 24 hour call out
- On-site within 2 hours anywhere in the UK in an emergency situation
- Water extraction and removal of standing water
- Buildings & contents drying
- Buildings & contents restoration
- On-site and off-site drying
- Sanitisation and deodorization
- Controlled waste disposal